Utica, New York
Anthony J. Brindisi, was born in Utica, New York. He attended Siena College in Loudonville, New York and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History in 2000. He also graduated with a Juris Doctor Degree from Albany Law School in 2004.
Anthony was admitted to the New York State Bar and Federal District Bar for the Northern District of New York in 2004 following Law School. Anthony moved back to the Utica area to begin practice with his father, Louis T. Brindisi, and sister Eva Pearlman.
His areas of concentration include litigation in personal injury matters, labor law and construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, products liability and nursing home negligence.
Anthony is experienced in all levels of civil litigation including motion and appellate practice, depositions and trial practice.
Anthony is a member of the Oneida County Bar Association, American Bar Association and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2004
Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
Siena College, Loudonville, New York
- Evidence Update, New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member, 2008 - Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member, 2008 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York, 2008 - Present