Representing Injured New Yorkers for 50 Years
The attorneys at Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman have spoken with many injured people and their families over the past 50 years. With every conversation, we hear concern: Will we be treated fairly by the insurance company and others? Will we receive the compensation we need to move on with our lives?
Our personal injury attorneys are available to help you.
We level the playing field, so that you get fair treatment.
Contact us · 315-733-2396 · 1-800-8LTB-LAW
Those responsible for your injuries and their insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind. We do. The personal injury lawyers at our law firm focus all of our work on obtaining fair and just compensation for all types of personal injuries:
• Transportation accidents: auto accidents; train, boat and public transportation accidents, trucking accidents; ATV and other RV accidents; motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents; accidents caused by road defects
• Premises liability: Slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, elevator accidents, utilities accidents
• Construction accidents: Dangerous tools; motorized equipment accidents (backhoes, bulldozers, dump trucks); scaffolding, trenching and ladder accidents
• Severe injuries: Brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, electrical and burn injuries, wrongful death
• Products liability: Auto defects, industrial machinery defects, flammable clothing, household products
• Medical malpractice: Doctor, hospital, ER and surgical errors; birth injuries; nursing home injuries; failure to diagnose; medical negligence
At Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman, we are proud to call ourselves the people's lawyer. When you need a lifeline after an accident, contact us. We offer a free consultation. There are no attorneys fees unless we obtain compensation for you.